Also Known as: Nylon Buffer, PVC Buffer, Furniture Buffer, Furniture Pads, Furniture Bottom, Plastic Buffer.
PVC Buffer are great under lightweight accessories and appliances. Their non-marking, plastic protect surfaces from scratches and deadens sound. They can also be used as bumpers for industrial and institutional doors.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Raises beds, couches, armchairs, desks, sofas, and other heavy stationary furniture.
- Non-marking, anti-skid body
- Adds additional height/storage space under beds and furniture making cleaning underneath furniture easier (great for robot vacuums). Rubber stoppers on the base prevents movement
- Protects surfaces from scratching
- Reduces sound while moving
- Lifts heavy bedroom, living room, and home office furniture to a more ergonomically correct height that provides a safer bio-mechanical advantage to user.
- Kitchen appliances
- Computer Tables
- Washing machine
- Refrigerator & many more.. .
KNOW BEFORE YOU SHOP
- Match the Buffer/Pad to the floor. Plastic glides work well on carpeting and hard surfaces.
- Measure the size of the smallest chair or table leg end; then buy Buffer/Pads of the same or the next smallest size.
TOOLS FOR THE JOB
- To find the center of a chair leg (especially an oddly shaped one), use a square or ruler to mark diagonal lines between the corners of the leg. For round furniture legs, measure the leg diameter and divide that in half. Hold a ruler that far from the edge and mark three or four lines on the leg. Where they meet (or almost meet) is the center.
- Where the lines intersect, drill a hole slightly smaller than the diameter of the nail or screw that will hold the glide in place.
- Gently tap the glide in place without bending the nail.Some pads come with a hard floor or carpet option. Use the plastic pad on carpets or attach adhesive-back felt pads for smooth, hard-surface floors.