Also Known as: Door Catcher, Magnetic Door Catcher, Furniture Door Catcher
Door Catchers are used for keeping the doors closed, while preventing them from any injure due to continual use. The Magnetic Door Catchers are best right for doors which are not provided with self-closing hinges. The range of pull push catchers, we provide are installed in various sectors such as residential, commercial and industrial applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Releases with gentle tug
- Rare Earth Magnet for Strength & Life.
- Magnet remains hidden & Acts through the Plastic.
- Easy to install on door, floor or wall
- Can be installed in tight spaces.
- Corrosion resistant
- Attractive appearance
- Wooden Door
- Aluminium Door
- Metal Door
- Plastic Door
- Stainless Door
TOOLS FOR THE JOB
- Electric drill
- Drill bits
- Tape measure
- Place the magnetic base on the lower cabinet shelf. Align the front of the base with the front edge of the shelf, and make pencil marks in the base’s mounting holes.
- Drill pilot holes at the pencil marks. The size of drill bit is 1/16-inch.
- Screw the magnetic base to the shelf with a screwdriver. Do not use a drill with a screwdriver bit, as you risk stripping the screws out of the wood.
- Place the striker against the inside of the cabinet door, and position it so it is directly across from the magnet when the door is closed. Drill a pilot hole in the door using the screw hole in the striker as a guide. Screw the striker to the door using the supplied countersunk screw.
- Close the door and check that the magnet holds the door closed. If the force required to open the door seems weak, loosen the screws on the magnet base, slide the base forward, then re-tighten the screws.
- Warning: Be careful when drilling the pilot holes so as to not drill all the way through the wood.