What is Injection Moulding?
Plastic Injection molding is a method to obtain molded products by injecting plastic materials molten by heat into a mold, and then cooling and solidifying them.
The method is suitable for the mass production of products with complicated shapes, and takes a large part in the area of plastic processing.
Why Choose Plastic Injection Moulding For Your Project?
Plastic injection molding is an extremely versatile method of producing plastic parts and has multiple advantages over other methods of plastic molding. Not only is the process simpler and more reliable than others methods, but it is also extremely efficient.
Six Major Advantages of Plastic Injection Moulding
- High Efficiency- Fast Production
- Complex Part Design
- Enhanced Strength
- Flexibility- Material and Color
- Reduced Waste
- Low Labor Costs
Why Choose Us!
With over 20 years of plastic injection moulding experience, PLAST MOULD INDUSTRIES has grown to be recognized as a global leader in custom plastic injection moulding. Partnering with OEMs worldwide, in a wide range of industries, we can design and mould custom plastic parts and assemblies that enhance end products, reduce overall part and production costs, and streamline assembly and manufacturing processes.
With many manufacturers offering injection moulded plastics, PMI believes our true success comes only from an approach and commitment to plastic injection moulding that provides each customer unparalleled competitive advantage in terms of improved quality, appeal, efficiencies and increased profitability.
Our success is determined by our ability to maximize your success – and we know for injection moulded plastics, the engineering and design development process is critical to achieving that success!
We have found the two most critical factors for success in the engineering and design development process are partnering with you early on in the design phase – and focusing on what we consider the 5 Keys to Success for engineering out cost and engineering in quality and optimal performance. To achieve success, all five of these stages must work together.
- Part Design and Material Selection – Understanding the product application, intended market and performance, end use objectives, and use environment
- Tool Design and Mould Building – Design for mould efficiency, longevity and performance
- Moulding Process – Injection moulding technologies, cycle times, material flow and employing scientific injection moulding
- Quality Systems and Metrology – Focusing on tolerances, part inspection, steel safe mould and more
- Automation Systems – In the injection moulding process and downstream – making it simple and lean
Our experience, along with the latest innovations in custom plastic injection moulding technologies, has provided us with a competitive advantage on each and every project.
- Multi-shot moulding
- Moulded-in color
- In-mouuld decorating (IMD)/In-mould labeling (IML)
- Insert moulding
- Gas assist moulding
- Stack moulds
- Robotics and Automation
- Horizontal plastic injection moulding
- Vertical plastic injection moulding
- Full secondary and integrated operations
EVCO Plastics expertise in custom injection moulded plastics includes:
- ISO Class 8 clean room moulding
- Large part moulding
- Thin wall plastic packaging
- Complex plastic parts and assemblies
- Metal to plastic conversions
- Contract manufacturing
PMI custom injection moulded plastics are providing competitive advantage for OEMs in many applications and markets, including medical/health care (medical disposables, medical devices, medical housings and components, medical packaging), utility vehicles, packaging, agriculture, construction, lawn and garden, recreational vehicles, trucking, marine, consumer products, plumbing and water, and appliances.